Is there Any Alternative Treatment of Dialysis2016-03-28 14:52
As we all know, dialysis is one of the most common treatment for kidney failure, but it will bring some side effects while relieving those symptoms caused by this disease. What’s more, dialysis cannot solve the kidney problem from its root nor stop the progression of this disease, so people are seeking some other alternative treatments to treat kidney failure.
Is there any alternative treatment of dialysis?
For this question the answer is yes, after years of research and clinical experience doctors have invented a series of effective treatment for kidney failure based on traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, one of the most famous one is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. With the help of this treatment, kidney failure patient can get a chance to avoid dialysis, they even can live like a normal person.
What is the treatment effects of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy?
Short-term treatment effects:- Alleviation in anemia, fatigue and poor appetite and insomnia.
- feel warm in your limbs and your face will seem ruddy
- urine volume increases and cotton-like materials can be found in urine
Long-term treatment effects:
-Serum creatinine and blood urea nitrogen level decreases
-Kidney function is improved and also protein and blood in urine can be reduced effectively
However, this treatment are not suitable for all the patients. Our doctor will prescribe this treatment according to the patient’s own condition.
If you want to know whether you are suitable for this treatment or not or want to take some alternative treatment of dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Alternative of Dialysis Alternative Treatment
- Pre: If There Have Any Natural Medicine for Patients after Dialysis
- Next: The Creatinine Level Stays at 8.5 After Dialysis How to Reduce It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis