The Creatinine Level Stays at 8.5 After Dialysis How to Reduce It2016-04-05 16:51
The creatinine level stays at 8.5 after dialysis how to reduce it? Dialysis as one of the common treatment of kidney failure it aims to relieve those symptoms such as high creatinine level, so if your creatinine level stays high after taking it that means you has no respond to dialysis, it is a quite dangerous thing.
Creatinine level stays high after dialysis what does that mean?
One of the main functions of dialysis is to reduce the high creatinine level, so if your creatinine level stays high that is a bad signal. The high creatinine level indicates that the current treatment fails to control the disease well and effective strategies are necessary to better lower the high level. Otherwise, the situation will goes worse and your life will be great danger.
How to reduce creatinine level of 8.5 after dialysis?
The key point is to prevent further decline of kidney function and try to raise the overall renal capacity. Holistic approach Hot Compress Therapy is recommended to ensure such curative effects. With the help of this treatment, patient with creatinine 8.5 not only can lower their creatinine level but also can get a chance to get rid of dialysis and live a quality life.
From the above we can know that as long as the patients can adopt Hot Compress Therapy in time, they can reduce their dependency on dialysis or even get off dialysis successfully. If you want to lower your high creatinine level without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Dialysis Creatinine 8.5 After Dialysis
- Pre: Is there Any Alternative Treatment of Dialysis
- Next: How Many Times of Dialysis Should Kidney Failure Patient Take
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis