Is there Any Alternative to Dialysis2016-07-13 17:26
As a diabetic nephropathy patient i am searching for some alternative to dialysis, because my doctor told me that it is the time for me to take dialysis but i don’t want. So, doctor can you help me?
To be frankly, as a kidney disease doctor i also don’t want the patient to take dialysis. You know, dialysis is also called artificial which means it is used to replace the real kidney in some fields. It helps to eliminate some toxins and waste out of human body to alleviate the symptoms because of kidney diseases. But it does not have the function of treat diabetic nephropathy from its root. If dialysis want to play the role of artificial kidney that means the real kidney can not work by itself at all. Then the good prat of the kidney will be damaged too. Thus there will have many side effects and complications.
Is there any alternative to dialysis?
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the core characteristic treatment of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital which uses the Chinese Traditional Medicine as the foundation to treat all kinds of kidney diseases from the root. Chinese medicine has a few side effects because both of them are come from the nature. The biggest function is to regulate the endocrine system and improve the whole body blood circulation. Only when the kidney reach into a good balance and enough blood flows through it, the kidney will recover the damage and improve the kidney function in the end. Thus will prevent diseases far away from the kidney and help patients to get rid of dialysis.
If you want to control Diabetic Nephropathy well, you can send emails to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: Dialysis Alternative to Dialysis
- Pre: How Many Times of Dialysis Should Kidney Failure Patient Take
- Next: How to Treat High Uric Acid in Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis