9.4 Creatinine Level in Renal Failure Is Dialysis the Only Treatment2014-05-24 06:51
After getting diagnosed of 9.4 creatinine level in Renal Failure, patients may wonder whether dialysis is the only treatment or not. In this article, let’s discuss this issue and find the answer. Have a question? Consult our online doctor for free and professional advice.
What does 9.4 creatinine level in Renal Failure mean?
Creatinine is a form of chemical waste which can be filtered out of the body by kidneys. The normal range of serum creatinine is around 0.5-1.3 mg/dL. When the kidneys are not healthy, this waste will accumulate within the body.
Diagnosis of creatinine level 9.4 indicates that patients have progressed to advanced stage of renal disease with loss of most kidney function. This is a dangerous condition which requires prompt treatment. Otherwise, the disorder will be life-threatening.
Is dialysis the only treatment for 9.4 creatinine level in Renal Failure?
Actually, the answer is “NO”. For those patients who do not want to undergo dialysis, they can choose alternative natural treatment. Holistic approach called Blood Pollution Therapy is a good choice.
As the latest treatment for kidney disease, Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic option. It combines advanced blood purification methods with traditional Chinese medicine remedies. Specific methods are chosen depending on patient’s individualized disease situation.
To watch extent can Renal Failure patients improve with the help of our featured treatment? This therapy can work to stop the disease’s continual deterioration, relieve the symptoms and complications, greatly improve patients’ quality of life and extend their life expectancy. If you are interested to get individualized evaluation? Feel free to Email us at email@example.com or leave a message in the following section. Glad to share helpful advice!
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure on dialysis creatinine 9.4 avoid dialysis
- Pre: Kidney Failure and Creatinine 12 How can I Get off Dialysis
- Next: Natural Ways to Improve Kidney Function in Renal Failure No Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis