Kidney Failure and Creatinine 12 How can I Get off Dialysis2014-05-18 03:00
“I want to know do you have the alternative treatment scope to help me get off dialysis? I am a Kidney Failure patient and now with creatinine 12. Need your urgent help. Thanks in advance.”
If you have similar inquiry, read this article to learn more useful information. Or, chat with our online doctor directly for free help.
Hello, Sir, thanks for your consulting us. According to your description, you are suffering from creatinine 12 with Kidney Failure on dialysis. We are glad to share helpful advice to help you get off dialysis. Please do not worry.
However, it is impossible to provide you with an exact answer without knowing your detailed disease condition. So, we would like to ask you several questions. What’s the primary cause of your renal failure, Diabetes, hypertension or other health issue? How old are you? How long have you been on dialysis? Is your urine output good? Please Email us at email@example.com with more of your disease information. So we can make a personalized analysis and reply you with helpful advice.
Here, we also would like to give a general introduction about treatments that are effective to help you get rid of dialysis. As the largest kidney disease specialized hospital in China, we have nearly 30 years’ expertise in treating various renal diseases. Our hospital experts team have developed innovative therapies including Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, immunotherapy, blood pollution therapy, Top Seven TCM therapies, etc. The most suitable option is chosen according to individualized diagnosis. If you are interested to learn more details, please click Here.
We strongly hope that with the help of the above therapies, your condition of Kidney Failure and creatinine 12 can be managed well so as to get rid of dialysis soon. Still have anything unclear? Please let us know. Keep well!
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure and creatinine 12 creatinine 12 get off dialysis
- Pre: Creatinine 7.1 after Two Months of Dialysis Is This Normal
- Next: 9.4 Creatinine Level in Renal Failure Is Dialysis the Only Treatment
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis