Life Expectancy of Patient after Kidney Transplant2014-10-05 14:32
Kidney transplant is a common cure method for End Stage Renal Disease, it can prolong patient’s life span and improve their life quality greatly, so many patients choose it as their treatment method. But everything has two sides, before you accept kidney transplant, you need to do some home work first.
Kidney transplant can help patients to get out of dialysis and restore the kidney function, thus to improve the life quality greatly and patients don’t need to worry about those complications caused by dialysis. For patients who have accepted this operation, they can enjoy the rest of their life.
Disadvantages of kidney transplant
If you want to accept this operation, you need to meet two conditions: money and matched kidney. For this operation need large amount of money, so many patients have to give up it. Some patients may have enough money but they can not find the matched kidney.
The above situation are based on the successful operation, if your new kidney has rejection reaction, things get even more complicated. It may lead to kidney failure again, so in order to sustain life patients need to dialysis or wait for another new kidney. So before you make the choice, do think about it first.
If you have other problems about kidney transplant or stage 5 CKD, you can chat with our online doctors, they can provide you some good advices for free. Or you can leave a message to us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: ESRD Treatment Kidney Transplant Life Expectancy of Kidney Transplant
- Pre: ESRD Patient Fail to Produce Urine Can Chinese Medicine Help it
- Next: Serum Potassium 6.8, Serum Creatinine Level 1286 with No Appetite
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis