Serum Potassium 6.8, Serum Creatinine Level 1286 with No Appetite2014-10-07 17:16
Patient: my serum potassium is 6.8 and serum creatinine level is 1286, the swelling make me annoying and i even don’t want to move or eat. What should i do ? Doc, please help me, i need advice about treatment.
Expert: hello, sir, glad to help you. You know all those symptoms you mentioned are caused by the disease-Kidney Failure. Obviously, your creatinine level is higher than the normal level(133), your potassium level also higher than the normal range(3.5-5.5mmol/L)
High potassium often occurred in the advanced stage of kidney failure, especially for patient without urine or less urine output. According to your creatinine level, you are now in End Stage Renal Disease, so you should pay attention to your diet(avoid to eat foods with high potassium such as banana) that can help you to lower the potassium level. But the key point is to take dialysis or Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to control the disease, thus to ease those symptoms induced by this disease including high creatinine level, high potassium level and edema.
Dialysis is the most common way to relieve those complications of kidney failure, unlike this cure method, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can cure this disease in a more natural way. As an innovation of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can cure this disease without make further damage to the kidney, so it is now very popular in our country.
If you need any help in curing Kidney Failure or relieve those symptoms of it, you are welcome to contact us, we will try our best to help you.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: ESRD Treatment Serum potassium 6.8 Serum creatinine level 1286 No appetite in Kidney Failure
- Pre: Life Expectancy of Patient after Kidney Transplant
- Next: Creatinine Level Decrease from 2000 to 1400 Can I Reduce Dialysis Time
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis