Dialysis Patient Very Weak: What Treatment Can Help Them2016-09-01 16:29
My mother is 72 years old and is undergoing dialysis. She also has diabetes. She is Very weak and cannot stand or sit. What should i do? What treatment can help her?
As your mother is 72 years old, safe treatments are desperately needed. Dialysis is dangerous for elderly patients. Meanwhile dialysis brings lots of complications which threaten the patient’s life, so i recommend Chinese Medicine for her.
What Chinese Medicine can help dialysis patient?
Oral Chinese Medicine Therapy is good for this part of patient, in the following i will introduce it to you.
Detoxification—detoxicating toxic pathogen in viscera
taking orally to detoxicate
The key to take Chinese medicine orally is to process medicines that invigorate blood and dissolve stasis, make oral capsules or medicinal soup, and take medicines orally to detoxicate phlegm stasis and damp turbidity in viscera.
Focus on the usage of medicines that invigorate blood and dissolve stasis in order to treat various inflammation and toxic stasis with that function.
Practice has proved the good efficacy.
Detoxicate pathogenic factors in heart, lung, spleen, stomach, gallbladder and twelve meridians to smooth the flow of qi, blood and body fluids. In this way, the basis of generating blood stasis, water-dampness, phlegm can be dissolved.
Focus on invigorating blood and detoxification, adjust under particular circumstances.
If you have other questions or want to know more information about the treatment, you can send email to us or leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Dialysis ESRD Treatment Dialysis Patient
- Pre: Kidney Transplant is Not the Only Choice for ESRD Patient
- Next: Adequate Dialysis Means A Lot For Uremia Patient
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis