Is a Large Amounts of Protein Leakage Dangerous in Chronic Kidney Disease2014-09-03 03:42
Protein urine is one of the most common symptoms of Chronic Kidney Disease, represent as foams in the urine, and it is hard to disappears by itself. With the disease goes worse, a large amount of protein will leak into urine, so people are wondering if it is dangerous, next let us have a look together.
You know the protein's main function in the blood is to stabilize the pressure there, enabling the water to stay in the blood. If the protein gets lost, the pressure will reduce, and the water will deviate from the blood but enter the space between the tissues, causing the swelling. Too much protein get lost from the blood will inevitably thicken the density of the blood, and that contributes the potential risk for the thrombus.
Meanwhile, the protein leakage reflects the damage to the filtration membrane of the kidney. Too much protein squeezing through the membrane will accelerate the decline of the kidney function at a rather high speed. Actually lots of kidney disease can develop at a stable speed, and through the reasonable treatment, it can get a fine recovery. Just because of the acute factors, we lose lots of treatment opportunity.
From the above we know that a large amounts of protein leakage is dangerous, even threaten the patient life, but it can be controlled with the proper treatment. So if you are in this situation, do not scared. Keep a positive attitude and get the systematic treatment in time, i think all of you can live better and longer.
- Tag: FAQS Chronic Kidney Disease Large amount of protein leakage
- Pre: Is It Safe to Take Salvia Capsules while Taking Cyclosporine
- Next: Average Time for CKD Progression from Stage 3 to Stage 5
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis