Average Time for CKD Progression from Stage 3 to Stage 52014-09-03 03:39
Generally speaking, after patient got stage 3 Chronic Kidney Disease, his GFR is lower than 30% . Without good control, it may developed into stage 5 which is known as Uremia as soon as possible, maybe 2 years (the GFR decline about 10% per year ). But if you can get proper treatment timely, the disease may be controlled well and it can stay in this stage for a long time, even reversed.
In traditional medicine, doctors always use hormone and anti-biotic to delay the progression of this disease. But they can not cure the disease, what’s worse, they may bring more unnecessary pain to the patient. With the times going, experts have invented some unique therapies based in traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, which aims to cure the disease from the root and help people to avoid dialysis or kidney transplant, both of them are the common therapies after the disease fall into Uremia. With the help of those unique therapies, the damaged kidneys can be repaired, so the kidney function can get improved. If the people are lucky enough to get the treatment earlier, they may have a chance to get recovery from the disease. If they get the treatment in the advanced phase of the disease, it also can help to relieve the complications induced by dialysis. If you want to know more details about those unique therapies, you can chat with our online doctor or leave messages to us.
From the above we know that with the help of proper treatment, the times for CKD progression from stage 3 to stage 5 can be delayed, if the patient is lucky enough, the disease may get reversed. If you need any help in curing this disease, you can email us. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: CKD FAQS CKD Stage 3 to stage 5
- Pre: Is a Large Amounts of Protein Leakage Dangerous in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Next: How Can I Protect My Kidney Functioning Cell from Further Damage
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis