How Can I Protect My Kidney Functioning Cell from Further Damage2014-09-17 11:02
I am a Chronic Kidney Disease patient with high blood pressure and now annoying by deterioration of kidney function, please advice how can i protect my kidney functioning cells from further damage. This is a question concerned many people, so i share the answer below, hope it can help you in some way.
At present, a balanced diet can help you to solve this problem. A low-protein and low-salt diet is ok for you. Meanwhile, you need to control your blood pressure at normal range, but not need to control it lower than normal. The most important thing for you is to keep your blood pressure under control, that will be helpful for the treatment of your disease.
You know that once 50% of your renal function lost, your creatinine will increases to high level. Now what you can do is to protect the healthy cells and reverse the impaired cells. As we all know, once cells become necrotic, no treatment will be able to reverse them, so protect them before they become necrotic.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an externally applied Chinese herbal medicine. It has been used in our hospital since 1986. Throughout the past decades of years, this therapy has showed remarkable curative effects. It is an acupoint therapy, in which the medicines can be penetrated into kidney lesions directly through the channels in kidney area, so they can work more effectively and take effects more rapidly. More over, this therapy is a natural therapy so it does not cause side effects on body at all and it can help to protect the kidney functioning cells from further damage.
- Tag: FAQS Kidney functioning cell How Can I Protect My Kidney Functioning Cell from Further Damage
- Pre: Average Time for CKD Progression from Stage 3 to Stage 5
- Next: How Can High Blood Pressure Impair Kidneys and Induce Creatinine Level Increase
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis