Dose Kidney Cysts Affect Blood Pressure2014-09-24 18:13
Does kidney cysts affect blood pressure ? At the beginning it may not affect blood pressure, but with the size growing bigger and bigger, it do can increase blood pressure by squeezing the kidney, experts said.
If the cysts is big enough, it will squeeze the kidney, thus induce lacking of blood in kidney and blood pressure will increases too. According research, over half of patients with Kidney Cysts will got high blood pressure. As we all know, high blood pressure will make the disease more complex, even threaten the life, so the treatment of it is very important.
In Western Medicine, doctors always give people some hypotensive drug to lower the level of blood pressure,but long-terms of taking medicines may make further damage to the kidney, so people are looking for some other ways to reduce it.
As a kind of alternative therapies, Chinese Herb Medicine can reduce the high blood pressure in a natural way, what’s more, it can help to cure this disease without any side effects. By shrinking the sizes and inhibiting the growth of cysts, it can help to reverse the disease and avoid relapse.
In our hospital there are seven unique therapies which are Hot Compress Therapy, Full Bath Therapy, Foot Bath Therapy, Circle Therapy, Moxibustion Therapy, Enema Therapy and Oral Chinese Medicine Therapy, they have remarkable effects in curing Kidney Disease, including Kidney Cysts. If you want to know more details about them, you can contact our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: FAQS Kidney Cysts Blood pressure Dose kidney cysts affect blood pressure
- Pre: How Can High Blood Pressure Impair Kidneys and Induce Creatinine Level Increase
- Next: Creatinine Level Increase from 1.5 to 1.7 does It Means Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis