Creatinine Level Increase from 1.5 to 1.7 does It Means Kidney Disease2014-09-30 17:26
Creatinine is one of the indicator of kidney disease, but it is a non-sencentive indicator, there are lots of factor may affect it, diet is one of them. If one patient take a large amount of proteins in a short time, that may increase the creatinine level. But after you change your dietary, it may back to normal level. So if you creatinine level increase from 1.5 to 1.7 you should go to see your doctor and find the underlying reasons, then make corresponding actions according to it.
Just as we mentioned above, creatinine level increase do not means you have got kidney disease. Factors like cold, fever, strenuous excise and diet may induce high creatinine level in a short time, but it may back to normal level with those factors goes normal. Excluding all of those no-disease factors, creatinine level increase from 1.5 to 1.7 does means your kidney has damaged mildly and now you are in stage 2 Chronic Kidney Disease, that demand to to take actions immediately to prevent further damage to your kidney. The measures should include a fit diet and a systematic treatment plan, lacking either of them will decrease the curative effect.
If the high creatinine level is caused by non-disease factors will back to the normal level with those incentive disappeared, if not, you need to pay high attention to it. Do control it in the early stage, you should to know the earlier you can get treatment, the better the prognosis will be.
If you need any help in lowering your high creatinine level or curing your kidney disease, you can consult our online doctor or leave messages to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD basics Creatinine level 1.5 to 1.7
- Pre: Dose Kidney Cysts Affect Blood Pressure
- Next: Why the Blood Urea Level will Goes Up
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis