Is there any Ways to Let Kidney Disease Patient Recover from It2014-11-05 16:52
A:Hi,my brother has a chronic kidney desease secondary to chronic glomeruloneephritis...is there anyways to let him recover from that illness?
Q: Hi, glad to help you. Actually the kidney disease can be reversed at the early stage, no matter it is original disease or secondary disease. The key point to cure this disease is to find a fit treatment and get it timely.
According to the research, Chronic Kidney Disease may increase the rate of getting cardiovascular disease and other disease, so we should control it timely. Control of blood pressure and treatment of the original disease is necessary to slow down or stop the progression of this disease. Generally, angiotensin converting enzyme inhibitors (ACEIs) or angiotensin II receptor antagonists (ARBs) are used, as they have been found to slow the progression of CKD. Although the use of ACE inhibitors and ARBs represents the current standard of care for people with CKD, people progressively lose kidney function while on these medications. Once the disease lose control, renal replacement therapy is usually required, in the form of either dialysis or a transplant. Both of them can help to prolong the patient’s life span to some certain, but can not let kidney disease patient recover from it.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a different way from all the therapies we mentioned above, as an innovation and improvement of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine, it can help people reverse the disease, at least control it, by repair the damaged renal tissue and protect the residual ones from further damage. That is mean, it can let kidney disease patient recover from it.
if you want to know more information about the ways to let kidney disease patient recover from it or need any help in curing your disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease CKD Treatment Ways to reverse kidney disease
- Pre: Can Kidney Stones Cause Foamy Urine
- Next: What is the Cause of Presence of Red Sand Like Particles During Urination
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis