End Stage Renal Disease with Terrible Bloating Can Dialysis Help Me2015-01-05 14:32
Q: hi doctor, i am a End Stage Renal Disease patient and now suffering from terrible bloating, my doctor recommend dialysis and i want to know whether it can help me.
A: hi, gald to help you. In fact, for your case, dialysis can help you live better by relieve bloating, in addition, you are now in the end stage of kidney disease so in our days dialysis is the most comoon ways to treat it. But that not means you have no other choices, therapies like kidney transplant and Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy are the most effective ways to replace dialysis.
But for people who have receive transplant they may need to take some anti-rejection drugs for the rest of their life, what’s more, people may face kidney failure again. So we recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy to you, which is invented based on traditional Chinese herb medicine and aims at repairing the damaged kidneys thus to reverse kidney disease.
With the help of this therapy people who are in early stage of kidney disease can have a chance to live like a normal life; for people who are in advanced stage of kidney disease, they also can have a chance to live better and longer with this disease.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy treatment aims at solving the root problem, so the biggest advantage of this treatment is lasting and durable curative effects. So if you want to know more information about this therapy, you are welcome to cosult our online doctor, we will reply you as soon as possible.
As for bloating it is one of the symptoms of kidney failure and caused by kidney disorder, so with the disease goes well it will dissapear with it. If you have other question about End Stage Renal Disease or need anh help in treating it, do not hesitant to contact us by email, we are here waiting to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis FAQS End Stage Renal Disease Bloating in ESRD
- Pre: What is the Cause of Presence of Red Sand Like Particles During Urination
- Next: Cyst on Kidney is It Necessary to Remove It by Operation
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis