Cyst on Kidney is It Necessary to Remove It by Operation2015-01-15 17:00
Q: My uncle just go diagnosed with kidney failure because his creatinine level is 5.6 and they also did an MRI which shows a "suspicious" mass. So the doctors of course want to take his kidney away. The hospital will not release him until his creatinine level goes down. What can he do to both reduce creatinine levels so he can leave the hospital and also to save his kidney ? Is it necessary to take operation to remove the cyst ?
A: I am David Wong from shijiazhuang kidney disease hospital in China, glad to help you.
You said your uncle's creatinine has increased a lot and get admitted in hospital. For his situation, the first point is to confirm this mass is benign or malignant, then decide whether to take operation or not. If it is benign, no need to remove. If not, you can consider to take operation, but you know what there is a kind of therapies based on traditional Chinese herb medicine can help your uncle to avoid operation, no matter it is benign or malignant. What’s more, it can protect the kidneys from further damage. This therapy is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, it is now used widely in treating kidney disease, not just in treating cysts.
The active materials of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can improve the circulation condition of blood vessels and cysts and soften the capsule wall, thus increasing the permeability of capsule walls and inhibiting the secretion of capsule wall cells. It can shrinks cysts by changing the pressure of internal and external. Meanwhile the activated Chinese medicines destroy cyst’s structure thus oppressing cysts growth.
If you want to know more information about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or need any help in treating kidney cysts, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: FAQS Cyst on Kidney is It Necessary to Remove It by Operation Cyst on kidney
- Pre: End Stage Renal Disease with Terrible Bloating Can Dialysis Help Me
- Next: What are the Complications of Removal a Kidney Stone with Cysts on the Kidney
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis