Is there Any Other Ways of Dialysis in Treating Stage 5 Kidney Failure2015-05-04 17:09
Q: My mother who is 72 has been on dialysis for about 10 months now, she has been diagnosed with stage 5 kidney failure April last year and the doctor said she needs dialysis. I want to know is there any other ways of treating it.
A: In fact, dialysis is helpful for relieving those symptoms of stage 5 kidney failure and it can help patient live better and longer in some degree. However, it can not cure the disease from its root. Moreover, long-times of dialysis will induce other symptoms and complications which will make the disease more complex.
Is there any other ways of dialysis in treating stage 5 kidney failure ?
In the past, there is no other alternative of dialysis other than renal transplant. But to date, many kinds of treatments can help patients live better without dialysis.
The most well-known therapy is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy which can help patient avoid or get rid of dialysis by improving the kidney function. What’s more, it can cure the kidney disease without make further damage to the kidneys and other organs, so it is more suitable for aged people. And for your mother’s case, i recommend Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
After 7-10 days application of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, patients can have great relieve of their clinical symptoms. After one month hospitalization, patients can bring some medicines home to operate this therapy at home under the doctor’s guidance to further consolidate the curative effects and reduce recurrent rate.
If you want to know more information about the alternative ways of dialysis or need any help in treating kidney failure, you can leave message or send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tag: FAQS Stage 5 Kidney Failure Is there Any Other Ways of Dialysis
- Pre: GFR Waves from 50 to 60 What does that Means
- Next: Diabetic Nephropathy with Creatinine 2.4 and High Blood Pressure How to Treat It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis