Diabetic Nephropathy with Creatinine 2.4 and High Blood Pressure How to Treat It2015-05-10 15:04
Q: “my mother is a Diabetic Nephropathy patient, she has been suffering from high blood pressure and high blood sugar level last 18 years and now her creatinine level has up to 2.4, please give the good suggestion to save my mother’s life.”
A: For your mother’s case, her kidney disease is causes by long-terms of high blood sugar level, so if you want to cure her kidney disease you should control her blood sugar level first. Only based on this point, the progression of her disease can be delayed or stopped. Another key point for her disease is the high blood pressure level, you know it may make her disease more complex and speed up the progression of kidney disease, so you also to pay high attention to it.
Diabetic Nephropathy with creatinine 2.4 and high blood pressure how to treat it ?
As we mentioned above, the controlling of blood sugar level and blood pressure level are very important for the treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy, but they are not the key point to treat this disease. The key point to cure this disease is to repair the damaged kidney cells and protect the residual ones from further damage.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the perfect combination of traditional Chinese Herb Medicine and modern high technology, one of its mainly function is to repair the damaged kidneys and protect them from further damage. So this kind of therapies can be used for the treatment of Diabetic Nephropathy.
For patient with creatinine 2.4 they may get a chance live like a normal person with the help of this therapy.
If you have other questions or need any help in treating Diabetic Nephropathy you can leave message to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber, we will try our best to help you.
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Diabetic Nephropathy FAQS Creatinine 2.4
- Pre: Is there Any Other Ways of Dialysis in Treating Stage 5 Kidney Failure
- Next: Advanced Renal Disease with Ccreatinine 4.1 How to Cure It
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis