Herbs to Reduce the Progression of Class IV IgA Nephropathy2013-10-11 16:57
Patient: Hi, I am 29 years old and I am female. I have IgA Nephropathy class IV. Can I ask what herbs can I take everyday to reduce the progression of my illness? Many thanks!
Doctor: Hi, thanks for leaving us message and we are glad to give you some treatment suggestions. Hope it is helpful for you.
IgA Nephropathy is a kidney problem related with immunodeficiency. In medicine, many herbs like Cordyceps Mushroom, White Peony root and Perilla Frutescens can be used to reduce the progression of IgA Nephropathy, but before using them, please talk with doctors, as improper usage of them will cause serious side effects. However, as we have mentioned above, IgA Nephropathy is a kidney disorder caused by disorder of immune system, so only when abnormal immune system is normalized, can IgA Nephropthy be stopped radically. Here I will recommend a herbal treatment to you and it is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a herbal treatment and works through a group of herbs. In this treatment, these herbs are used externally and the purpose of this is to increase treatment effects. With the helpful of this herbal treatment, immune system can be normalized and injured kidney intrinsic cells can be repaired effectively. Therefore, it is quite possible to reverse your class IV IgA Nephropathy to class III.
As of now there is no cure for IgA Nephropathy in medicine. What we can do is to stop IgA Nephropathy from progressing to kidney failure. I believe as long as residual kidney tissues are protected from being damaged, we can live as better as healthy people. (Any questions about herbs for IgA Nephropathy, please feel free to consult us again)
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: Creatinine 7.9, GFR7, Hypertensive Nephropathy, 74 Years old
- Next: High Cholesterol and High Blood Pressure in IgA Nephropathy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis