Natural Remedies for Patients with Diabetic and High Creatinine 3.82014-02-10 06:35
Question: My mother has diabetes and she has high creatinine which is 3.8 mg/dl, are there ant natural remedies to lower high creatinine level for her?
Answer: I am sorry to hear the illness condition of your mother, I know she has diabetes which has been caused severe kidney damages. Do you know diabetes is the most common leading cause of kidney disease and the uncontrolled high blood sugar will finally cause kidney failure. The creatinine level of your mother is 3.8 mg/dl, which is much higher than the normal level 0.5-1.2mg/dl, this means her kidneys have been damaged severely and she has less than 50% kidney function. In this condition, she still have chance to lower her high creatinine level naturally and improve her kidney function.
Here we recommend her to try Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy, which uses traditional Chinese herbal medicines and modern technics, and through external hot compress on kidneys, it can help patients to improve their kidney function and lower their high creatinine levels naturally.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a featured Chinese treatment focus on all kinds of kidney disease patients, which has been treated more than 64 countries patients and have great improvements on their illnesses. If you want to get the specific treatment for your mother, you can send her test reports to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make a systemic treatment project depending on her illness condition.
- Tag: Creatinine FAQS
- Pre: How to Control High Urea Nitrogen 104 and High Creatinine 3.8
- Next: Can Diabetic Nephropathy Patients Have Kidney Transplant
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis