Does Dialysis Prevent Further Kidney Damage of FSGS2014-07-17 03:01
Does dialysis prevent further kidney damage of FSGS? Many patients are wondering about this question. Here, let’s discuss this issue together and find the answer. Prefer to talking directly? Chat with our online doctor now for free and professional help.
At what point is dialysis necessary for FSGS patient?
As a kind of renal replacement therapy, dialysis works to replicates the function of the kidneys when there is less than 15% of renal function left (GFR<15). Moreover, patients need this therapy for the rest of lives, unless they get a successful kidney transplant.
Does dialysis prevent further kidney damage of FSGS?
Unfortunately, the answer is “NO”. While undergoing this therapy, patients’ disease will still deteriorate over time. Ultimately, complete renal failure is the result.
Is there any alternative to dialysis to prevent further kidney damage of FSGS?
Kidney experts of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital have found the answer in Chinese medicine. The option is widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (Click Here to watch the video introduction)
As a holistic approach, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy aims at eliminating the symptoms and treating kidney disease from the root cause. It is a natural remedy. Chinese herb medicines are externally used with no adverse effects to human body. The therapy can take effect to expand the blood vessels, anti-inflammation, prevent coagulation, improve the blood circulation, repair the impaired kidney intrinsic cells, raise the remaining renal function, and regulate the body’s immune system.
If you are interested to get evaluated for our featured treatment or want to learn more about managing your disease, please leave a message in the following section. We will reply you soon within 24 hours. Have a good day!
- Tag: FSGS Diagnosis FSGS on dialysis
- Pre: What Happens When Kidney Function Gets to 11% with FSGS
- Next: What Stage of Kidney Disease with Creatinine 11.5 in FSGS
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis