What Stage of Kidney Disease with Creatinine 11.5 in FSGS2014-12-21 08:35
What stage of Kidney Disease with creatinine 11.5 in FSGS ? This is a question asked by a patient, but it is a question concerned with many people. Now let us have a look it together.
It is known that Chronic Kidney Disease has five stages and creatinine 11.5 is higher than the normal level-1.3, it is in the stage five. That is mean FSGS patients with creatinine 11.5 are in the End Stage Renal Disease also known as Uremia, which is a life-threatening disease. Usually, after patients creatinine level up to 11.5, doctors always recommend dialysis or kidney transplant. But with the high technology developing, a series of new therapies have been invented, they are more suitable for patients who are in this situation. They are some natural remedies which can lower the high creatinine level without hurt the kidney. With the help of those therapies, the damaged kidney tissues can be repaired and the remaining functions can be protected.
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the representative therapy, combined by Chinese herb medicine and modern high technology, it has been proved has remarkable curative effect in curing Chronic Kidney Disease. Cooperate with other cure methods, it can lower the high creatinine level naturally. If you want to know more details about it, you can leave message to us or consult our online doctors directly, we will reply you as soon as possible.
Have you got the answers you want ? Hoping this article can help you and your friends around you. If you have other questions about FSGS or high creatinine level, please email us.Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Disease FSGS FSGS Diagnosis Creatinine 11.5
- Pre: Does Dialysis Prevent Further Kidney Damage of FSGS
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis