What Happens When Kidney Function Gets to 11% with FSGS2014-06-04 02:55
What happens when kidney function gets to 11% with FSGS? If you are looking for an answer to this question, you are invited to check this article to learn more. For personalized advice, consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
What happens when kidney function gets to 11% with FSGS?
This diagnosis means that the patient has progressed to end-stage renal disease (ESRD) with loss of most kidney function. At this advanced stage, the kidneys are not able to work adequately to keep patient alive. The disease leads to death if patient does not have any treatment. The outcome varies in different cases.
When kidney function gets to 11% with FSGS, what to do?
At this point, the most important thing is to take prompt treatment to prevent further decline of renal function and try to repair the impaired kidneys. By doing this, the disease will not aggravate in the future.
There are many treatments available to deal with the disorder. Here, we would like to recommend a natural herbal remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Clinical practices have shown that the therapy is quite effective to help kidney patients avoid dialysis or kidney transplant.
As a featured therapy of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine. Selected herb medicines are externally used to function to repair the damaged kidneys and greatly promote the overall renal function. If you are interested to know more detailed introduction, please click Here.
If you or someone you know is suffering from kidney function gets to 11% with FSGS, you are suggested to take systematic treatment as early as possible. By doing this, you have great chance to enjoy a normal, long life.
- Tag: FSGS Diagnosis FSGS and 11% kidney function
- Pre: FSGS and Kidney Failure with 8.7 Creatinine Can I Get off Dialysis
- Next: Does Dialysis Prevent Further Kidney Damage of FSGS
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis