Chinese Herbs for the Treatment of Kidney Shrinkage2014-09-07 09:31
Kidney shrinkage may occurred in right side or left side or both sides of the kidneys, it indicate the kidney disease in some way. Some people said that Chinese Herbs can help to treat this disease, is it reliable ?
Generally speaking, except Congenital renal dysplasia, kidney shrinkage also can be induced by the advanced kidney disease such as Kidney Failure, Uremia,or some other acute disease like Acute glomerular disease, renal translation rejection, Alport Nephrotic and so on.Congenital Renal Dysplasia is induced by gene we can not to chance it, but if it is induced by disease, we can do something to it.
As we all know after the kidney damaged, the kidney may shrinkage. So if we want to reverse it, we need to cure the disease first.
Chinese herbs do can help to correct kidney disorder by cure the disease from its root, but it is known that the damaged kidney tissue can be reversed but the necrotic ones cannot be. So you need to take this treatment earlier, the earlier the better the curative effect can achieve. Chinese Herbs as an essential part of traditional Chinese Culture, it can be date back to thousands years ago. If you are interested in it, you can chat with our online doctor or leave messages to us.
Experts remind you, only the kidney function down to 50%, the symptoms of kidney disease will occurred, so you should pay special attention to our daily life. Once diagnosis, go to the normal hospital and accept the systematic treatment immediately to avoid big disease.
- Tag: Herbal Medicine Chinese herbs for the treatment of kidney shrinkage Kidney shringkage
- Pre: In Which City of China can I Find Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy
- Next: Micro-Chinese Medicine a Natural Remedy to Remove Small Cysts
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis