Micro-Chinese Medicine a Natural Remedy to Remove Small Cysts2014-09-08 12:19
I am searching for a natural remedy to remove two small cysts that are on my kidney. I currently have one. It grew to the size of two. There were to sand size cysts that were spotted. I maintain a low protein diet, I drink a lot of water, and I eat many of the proscribed foods to aid my condition. is the Micro-Chinese medicine a real option? I have been somewhat concerned about this for a while, and understand that I did not want surgery...hopefully this will be the remedy to the situation...thank you again.
The above is a question from our online doctor part, so as to help more people who are in the same situation, i will share the answer here.
Micro-Chinese Medicine is a kind of medicine based on traditional Chinese Herb Medicine combined by Western Medicine and Chinese Medicine, it has significant effect in curing kidney disease. Although it can not remove the cysts directly but it can control the disease by shrink the cysts and inhibit the growth of them, thus protect the remaining kidney function from further damage. What’s more, it can regulate the blood circulation and enhance immunity, so the disease can be reversed from root. If you want to know more information about it, you can leave messages to us. We will reply you within 24 hours.
From the above we know that Micro-Chinese Medicine can not remove cysts but it can control the disease and protect the kidney from further damage by shrink the cysts and inhibit the growth of it. If you have other questions, you are welcome to contact us by email, our email is email@example.com
- Tag: Herbal Medicine Micro-Chinese Medicine Natural remedy to remove small cysts
- Pre: Chinese Herbs for the Treatment of Kidney Shrinkage
- Next: Hot Compress Therapy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis