Four “One” Traditional Chinese Treatment2014-09-21 16:40
Four “one” traditional Chinese treatment means an oral Chinese medicine, a bottle of Maikang Mixture, a does of external application Chinese Medicine and a basin of Foot Bath Medicine, they are the unique therapies of our hospital.
An oral Chinese Medicine, it is made by many kinds of herbs and those herbs can be combined according to the necessary. There are 49 dosage forms and 196 prescriptions in total. During treatment, we will use different herbs to cure different complications.
A bottle of Maikang Mixture, there are no much changes in the ingredients, but it can help to regulate the the blood circulation, what’s more, it is the necessary medicines for the treatment of this disease.
A does of external application Chinese Medicine including two dosage forms and two prescriptions, it is also used according to the patient’s disease condition. The function of it is to promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis.
A basin of Foot Bath Medicine contained 49 dosage forms and 147 prescriptions, it is used before sleeping aims to promote the circulation of blood and discharge the toxins by the skin.
The advantages of this four “one” is that the active ingredients in them can achieve the lesions directly, by discharging toxins from skin, they can help to cure Kidney Disease without make further damage to the kidneys. Compared with Western Medicine, they can cure the disease from the underlying reason and more natural.
- Tag: Herbal Medicine Traditional Chinese Treatment Four “One” Traditional Chinese Treatment
- Pre: Full Bath Therapy
- Next: Moxibustion Therapy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis