Moxibustion Therapy2014-09-21 17:04
Moxibustion Therapy is one of the most traditional acupuncture therapy, it also can be used in curing kidney disease.
Adjusting healthy qi: strengthening healthy qi in human body.
2. Strengthening healthy qi with moxibustion
Adjust qi and blood in meridians by moxibustion, making flow of qi and blood smooth, harmonizing viscera, and nourishing and fixate defensive qi. In this way, body resistance can be restored. The therapeutic aim of retaining healthy qi in human body and resisting attack of pathogenic factors is achieved.
3. Medicines are used on certain acupoints
Use special moxa in our hospital.
Mainly choose acupoints on kidney meridian, bladder meridian, spleen meridian, stomach meridian, du-vessel (governor vessel) and ren-vessel (conception vessel).
Frequently used acupoints: Qihai (CV 6), Guanyuan (CV 4), Shenque (CV 8)，Xuehai (SP 10), Zushanli (ST 36), Taixi (KI 3), Yongquan (KI 1), Shenshu (BL 23), Pangguangshu (BL 28), Shuifen (CV 9), Shuidao (ST 28), Sanjiaoshu (BL 22), etc.
Use two doses of moxibustion recipe per day. Add moxa roll or moxa floss to the powder grinded for moxibustion.
Both manual moxibustion and full-automatic intelligent moxibustion bed can be used.
Short course of treatment for seven days, long course of treatment for 49 days.
5. Short-term effects
increased body resistance, relief of fatigue, increased appetite, improved sleep,
increased hemachrome, increased urine.
Avoid scalding injury, observe the reflection of the patient, make adjustment according to necessary. Too high or too lower can not achieve the curative effect we want.
Scarring-moxibustion is not suitable for using.
Moxibustion should not be used on an empty stomach.
This therapy is inadvisable for pregnant women.
- Tag: Herbal Medicine Moxibustion Therapy
- Pre: Four “One” Traditional Chinese Treatment
- Next: Oral Chinese Medicine Therapy
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis