Is Foot Bath Therapy Just Warm Water2016-03-30 14:53
Is Foot Bath just warm water ? In fact, the Foot Bath is not simply warm water, there are many kinds of herbs in it. By immersing the feet into the medicinal decotion, which can act on Yongquan acupoint and Taixi acupoint , the original qi in kidney meridian can be simulated and toxic pathogenic factors in kidney meridian can be eliminated.
What are the effects of Foot Bath Therapy ?
This kind of therapy is helpful in relieving pains, improving sleep quality and increasing appetite. In addition, it also can warm hands and feet and induce sweating. And the key point is it is devoted to dispel the toxins in the body.
Is Foot Bath Therapy good for all the kidney disease patients ?
From the above we can know that Foot Bath Therapy is very benefit for kidney patient, however, it is not a treatment fit for all. So as a kidney disease patient you should pay high attention to it.
What are the Precautions of Foot Bath Therapy ?
Pay attention to water temperature to avoid scald. Diabetic patients whose skin sense of warm and pain is not sensitive should be more cautious.
Patients with high, low or unstable blood pressure should be treated under particular circumstances.
This therapy is contraindicated in pregnant women.
Patients with skin diabrosis should be cautious about being treated with this therapy.
In one word, Foot Bath Therapy is very helpful for treating kidney disease but it is not fit all the patients. So if you want to know whether you are suitable for it or not, you can leave message or send email to us, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Herbal Medicine Foot Bath Therapy Are Foot Bath Therapy Just Warm Water
- Pre: Where is Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy Done in India
- Next: How Can Top Seven Treatments of TCM Treat Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis