Herbal Medicine for 13% Kidney Function without Dialysis2014-05-03 02:55
Many patients with 13% kidney function have consulted us about alternative herbal medicine for the disease without dialysis. So, in this text, we will give a detailed introduction. If you are interested to learn more, please read on to consult our online doctor now for free advice.
Can patients with 13% kidney function avoid dialysis?
Frankly speaking, it is impossible to provide a definite answer without knowing the patient’s specific illness condition. In general, as long patient can take prompt and effective treatment to preserve and improve the remaining renal function, he have great hope to stop the disease’s aggravation and live a normal life with his own kidneys.
What is alternative herbal medicine for 13% kidney function without dialysis?
In China, a natural option known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has been invented in Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital. More than 20 years’ clinical practices have shown that it is quite effective to help renal failure patients avoid dialysis or a transplant.
Osmotherapy is a novel development of traditional Chinese medicine. Other than oral drugs, it is applied externally. Patient just need to lie on bed to get treatment. So, it is both safe and convenient.
While treating 13% kidney function in kidney failure, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy can work to stop further decline of renal function, inhibit the inflammatory response in the kidneys, promote the micro-circulation, eliminate harmful toxins and wastes, repair the impaired renal inherent cells, and greatly raise the overall kidney function. As long as patient’s renal capacity can be increased to 15% or above, he can definitely enjoy a normal, long life with his own kidneys. Would like to learn more information? Please leave a message in the below.
- Tag: Herbal Medicine 13% kidney function and herbal medicine
- Pre: Do You Have Consideration on Taking Herbal Medicines for Your Kidney Disease?
- Next: Chinese Herb Medicine for BUN 100 and Creatinine 4
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis