Natural Plants & Herbs for Kidney Failure and GFR 142014-05-30 06:51
What are natural plants and herbs that can be used for Kidney Failure and GFR 14? We have got consulted about this question for many times. So, here, we will give a detailed explanation. Read on or consult our online doctor for free advice.
Numerous natural plant and herbs may help treat Kidney Failure and GFR 14. However, the most suitable herbal remedy should only be given on the basis of an accurate diagnosis of patient’s illness condition. Thereby, consult the herbalist for the best formula.
Given below are some common natural plants and herbs for your consideration.
This herb has been used in traditional Chinese medicine for thousands of years to deal with various ailments including kidney disease. Astragalus is an anti-inflammatory, diuretic, and hypotensive that protects the residual renal function.
The root of this plan is used medicinally to treat numerous health problems including chronic kidney failure. Before taking licorice root to help treat your kidney disease, talk with your doctor about proper dosage.
Milk thistle is an herb that may help treat Kidney Failure. It has been used for centuries to treat various health problems. The plant can help enhance the kidney health and prevent complications.
If you are interested to get the detailed herbs list for your Kidney Failure and GFR 14, please Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Glad to share more information.
In addition, we want to recommend an innovative herbal remedy known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. Selected herbal medicines are externally used with no adverse effects to human body. This therapy has been proven quite effective in preserving and raising the remaining renal function. To learn more details, please check Here.
- Tag: Herbal Medicine Kidney Failure and GFR 14 GFR 14 and herbs
- Pre: Creatinine 8.4 in Diabetes Natural Herbal Treatment in China
- Next: How to Reduce Creatinine Level 6.6 with Chinese Herb Medicine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis