How to Reduce Creatinine Level 6.6 with Chinese Herb Medicine2014-06-04 06:55
High levels of creatinine usually mean that the kidneys are not working properly and that waste has accumulated in the system. In this article, let’s talk about this question, “how to reduce creatinine level 6.6 with Chinese herb medicine?”
Chinese herb medicine for creatinine level 6.6
Through promoting the kidneys’ filtration ability and improve renal function, cinnamon can help increase creatinine excretion in urine, thus reducing serum creatinine level.
Chinese rhubarb can work to improve intestinal discharge so as to relieve azotemia, decrease creatinine level and alleviate other symptoms of kidney failure.
If you are interested to know more detailed Chinese herbs list, please feel free to Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Glad to share more helpful information.
Taking herbs only fails to normalize creatinine level 6.6. So, patients are suggested to take effective treatment to repair the damaged kidneys and restore the renal function. When kidneys work better and better, elevated creatinine levels can be reduced fundamentally.
Chinese herb remedy called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is recommended to guarantee the above curative effects. Other than traditional oral medicine, it is an external application of herb medicine with no adverse effect. Patients just need to lie on bed to get treatment. It is just like a massage. To learn more detailed introduction, please check Here.
Hope the above information regarding Chinese herb medicine for creatinine level 6.6 can be helpful for your reference. If you still have anything unclear, leave your doubt in the following message board. We will reply you soon within 24 hours!
- Tag: Herbal Medicine creatinine 6.6 and Chinese medicine
- Pre: Natural Plants & Herbs for Kidney Failure and GFR 14
- Next: Serum Creatinine Level 7 on Dialysis Alternative Herb Medicine
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis