Is Dialysis A Must for Patients with Hypertension and Creatinine 8.362017-11-20 15:32
Dialysis is used as an artificial substitute to the kidney function for removing certain poisons from body by a machine. As it can lead to so much sufferings and it can not resume the kidney function, more and more patients wonder is dialysis a must for patients with hypertension and creatinine 8.36?
Is patients with hypertension and creatinine 8.36 dangerous?
Clinically, the patients with creatinine 8.36 and hypertension will be ill with weakness, headache, back pain and other discomforts, or even in danger life. Generally speaking, hypertension which means there are a strong attack in the blood vessels will worsen the illness condition as it injures the kidney function. Besides, creatinine 8.36, a visible sign of end stage kidney disease (uremia), indicates various unwanted things have been deposited in the body, which in turn will impair kidney and elevate blood pressure.
Is there any alternate to dialysis?
Of course, the patients can take some natural treatments as Chinese medicine to replace dialysis to help the patients maintain illness conditions.
How does Chinese medicine work to hypertension and creatinine 8.36?
1. Mange blood pressure.
2. Alleviate symptoms caused by kidney damage.
3. Eliminate all the toxins deposited throughout the whole body thoroughly.
3. Stop the kidney from further damage.
4. Lower creatinine 8.36.
5. Repair kidney function naturally.
In a word, with the help of Chinese medicine, the patients can live a better life and avoid dialysis or transplant effectively.
If you are interested in the treatments to help patients with hypertension and creatinine 8.36 apart from dialysis, please leave a message below or send your medical reports to us. We will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Dialysis Creatinine Hypertensive Nephropathy Treatment
- Pre: Weakness and Hypertension, Is There Any Way to Improve Kidney Function 15%
- Next: Creatinine 7.6 and Hypertension, How Should I Improve Kidney Function 16%