Can I Drink Beer with IgA Nephropathy2013-10-05 10:34
Can I drink beer with IgA Nephropathy? IgA Nephropathy is a kidney problem associated with immune disorder. It progresses to kidney failure if not managed well. Therefore, an effective management of this problem is very important. Well then, what should IgA Nephropathy patients pay attention to in daily life? Can one drink beer with IgA Nephropathy?
IgA Nephropathy is a kidney disorder that affects kidney function by causing inflammation in kidney. For patients who are living with this problem, protecting residual kidney function effective plays an important part for them to avoid kidney dialysis. It is said drinking beer in moderation can be an effective means of preventing and treating kidney stones which may cause further damages on kidney. For this reason, IgA Nephropathy patients who have history of kidney stone are recommended to drink a glass of beer everyday. Besides, beer increases the amount of urine that the body produces, which flushes creatinine and urea nitrogen from the boy. Therefore, it is helpful for lowering creatinine level and urea nitrogen level in blood to some extent.
Besides, although drinking beer is beneficial seeing in some ways, IgA Nephropathy patients whose illness is very serious need to stay far away from beer. For these patients, their kidneys have been damaged serious. Under such a condition, alcohol in urine will affect the nitrogen balance in the body, increase protein decomposition and further increase the accumulation of urea nitrogen in the blood.
For IgA Nephropathy patients, whether they can drink beer depends on their illness condition, so without obtaining doctors’ permission, please do not drink beer casually. Lastly, we offer online service here, if you want to know if you are allowed to drink beer, you can consult our constant or leave message to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
- Tag: IgA Nephropathy Diet
- Pre: What Is the Best Diet for IgA Nephropathy
- Next: What Kind of Food Can IgA Nephropathy Patients Eat
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- IgA Nephropathy Diagnosis
- IgA Nephropathy Causes
- IgA Nephropathy Symptoms
- IgA Nephropathy Treatment
- IgA Nephropathy Diet
- IgA Nephropathy Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis