My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure2014-10-24 10:24
My creatinine level increase from 1.7 to 2.3 is this the start of Kidney Failure ? It is known that there are many factors can cause creatinine level increase to a high level, exclude the non-pathological factors, if your creatinine level increase from 1.7 to 2.3 that may indicate the start of Kidney Failure.
In clinic, creatinine 1.7 is in stage 2 of Chronic Kidney Disease and creatinine 2.3 is in stage 3, if left untreated the disease may goes worse. So that demand you to take actions immediately to delay the progression or stop it. In the past, doctors always refer hornmonotherapy and immunosuppressor to control the disease, once it get out of control dialysis will be recommend before the patient take kidney transplant. All of those cure we mentioned above are the common therapies for the treatment of kidney disease, they can help to prolong the patient’s life span, at the same time, may bring some side effects, so some people are wondering is there any natural ways to cure this disease.
After years of research and clinic experience, people have invented a series of unique therapies based on traditional Chinese Herb Medicine. Among them, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the most famous one. This therapy is a kind of external therapy, it can cure this disease without make further damage to the kidney, so it is love by many people. With the help of it, more and more patient have get recovery from the early stage of this disease. For people who are in the advanced stage, they also can enjoy a quality life.
From the above we can know that exclude the non-pathological reasons, creatinine level increase from 1.7 to 2.3 is an indicator of Kidney Failure and that demand you to control it right now. If you need any help in curing this disease, do not hesitant to contact our online doctor, we will reply you with free advice as soon as possible.
- Tag: Kidney Failure High creatinine level Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Pre: 5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure
- Next: Does Legs Numbness Means the Kidney is Failing
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What does It Means If You Have 25% Kidney Function Left
- Does Legs Numbness Means the Kidney is Failing
- My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure
- 5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure and Creatinine Level 13 What does It Mean
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis