Does Legs Numbness Means the Kidney is Failing2014-10-26 10:34
I am a kidney disease patient and now are experiencing legs numbness, does that means my kidney is failing ? It is possible but not absolutely, except kidney failure, high level of potassium or low level of calcium in the blood also are the common factors to cause legs numbness.
Just like we mentioned above, there are many reasons can lead to legs numbness, so do not make any decision before you make clear the root cause. So the better way is to communicate with your doctor, whenever you fell any uncomfortable, so as to avoid your disease goes worse.
As we all know kidney disease is a chronic disease, it will developed into kidney failure if left untreated, so that demand you to take actions immediately. For people who are in the early stage of this disease, you may have a chance to reverse, if they can get the proper treatment (Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is one of the most effective therapies, it is now used widely for the treatment of kidney disease). The earlier you can get the treatment, the greater your disease can get reverse.
Because there are many reasons can lead to leg numbness, so we can not diagnose the disease only by one factor, we need more details of your disease to make further diagnosis.
If you want to know whether your numbness means kidney is failing or not, you can send your details to us by email or contact our online doctor directly, we will give you the answer and related advice as soon as possible for free. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Kidney Failure Kidney Failure Diagnosis Leg numbness in Kidney Disease
- Pre: My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure
- Next: What does It Means If You Have 25% Kidney Function Left
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What does It Means If You Have 25% Kidney Function Left
- Does Legs Numbness Means the Kidney is Failing
- My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure
- 5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure and Creatinine Level 13 What does It Mean
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis