5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure2014-07-23 03:14
Once we got a query from one patient, he stated, “I have 5.2 creatinine level on dialysis. Could you please advise how to reverse my Kidney Failure?” To make detailed reply, we provide analysis as below. Read on or chat with our online doctor for free help.
Can dialysis help reverse Kidney Failure with 5.2 creatinine level?
Unfortunately, the answer is ‘NO’. Dialysis is just a kind of renal replacement therapy which works to replace part of the kidneys’ functions like removing wastes and excess fluid out of the body. However, it does nothing to improve the kidney damage or stop the disease’s continual aggravation. While taking this therapy, you will still progress to final stage renal disease continuously.
How to reverse Kidney Failure with 5.2 creatinine level on dialysis?
At present, there is still not yet a cure for this severe renal disorder. But effective treatment has been developed to help you reduce the dependency on dialysis or even get off the therapy. The option is widely known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. (You are invited to click Here to watch the video introduction)
As an innovative development of traditional Chinese medicine, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is an external application of herbal medicine with no adverse effect. In case of creatinine 5.2 in renal failure, this therapy will work to clean the blood, remove harmful substances out of the body, improve the blood circulation, repair the damaged kidneys, and restore the renal function. Then, the disease will not deteriorate in the future and increased creatinine can be normalized naturally.
If you are still looking for a treatment to reverse your kidney disease, you are advised to consider taking Chinese Osmotherapy. Anything unclear? Leave your doubt in the section below. We will reply you soon within 24 hours.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Diagnosis Kidney Failure and creatinine 5.2 creatinine 5.2 on dialysis
- Pre: Kidney Failure and Creatinine Level 13 What does It Mean
- Next: My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What does It Means If You Have 25% Kidney Function Left
- Does Legs Numbness Means the Kidney is Failing
- My Creatinine Level Increase from 1.7 to 2.3 Is this the Start of Kidney Failure
- 5.2 Creatinine Level on Dialysis How to Reverse Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure and Creatinine Level 13 What does It Mean
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis