What will Happen if Kidney Failure Patient Drinks too much Water2015-06-14 16:17
What will happen if kidney failure patient drinks too much water ? would it be fatal? As we all know when a normal person drinks much of water he/she will pee more than usual. But if renal failure patients drink too much water, they cannot discharge out the fluid water timely due to the kidney disfunction, without timely treatment it will be fatal.
What will happen if kidney failure patient drinks too much water ?
As we mentioned above if a kidney disease patient there is a big problems left. Drinking too much water can lead to a condition known as water intoxication and to a related problem resulting from the dilution of sodium in the body, hyponatremia.
It's called fluid overload and causes many problems. Fluid can gather in your lungs, cause congestive heart failure, electrolyte imbalances, renal (kidney) dysfunction, etc.
So as a kidney disease patient you should make sure you get enough water, but not too much. For example, kidney disease patient with swelling in body or with no much urine should limit the intake of the water. But for different patient has different disease condition, so they should drink different amount of water. If you want to know how much water you want to drink, you can send your details by email to us, after analyzed we will reply you as soon as possible. Our mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have other questions or need any help in treating renal failure, you can leave message to us or consult our doctor on WhatsApp/Viber directly, we will try our best to help you.
Our WhatsApp/Viber: +8618633865632
- Tag: Kidney Failure Kidney Failure Diet Drinks too much Water
- Pre: Why People with Kidney Failure should Control the Intake of Potassium
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- What will Happen if Kidney Failure Patient Drinks too much Water
- Why People with Kidney Failure should Control the Intake of Potassium
- Are Some Proteins Better than Others for Kidney Failure Patient
- Is Curry Powder Safe for Dialysis Patient
- How much Fluid for Stage 4 Kidney Failure with Diabetes
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis