Stage 4 Kidney Failure Life Expectancy with Dialysis2014-10-31 17:08
What is the life expectancy for people with stage 4 Kidney Failure on dialysis ? According to the research, the average rate for who start dialysis is 3-5 years, but may be longer, the longest one has up to 30 years.
Actually, there are many factors can affect the life expectancy, such as age, gender, physical condition and so on. Researchers have found that people who are over 65 years ole may have a shorter life expectancy than younger ones. Except those unchangeable factors, it also affected by the food you eat and your mood. So you’d better make a diet plan according to your own condition with the help your nutritionist, or our online doctor. As for mood, no one that decide it except yourself, so do keep a positive attitude. You should always think some wonderful things that can help you live better. Remember that no one can give the exact answer, the things you need to do is to fight with this disease and believe you can overcome it, that can help to prolong your life span.
As we mentioned above, no one can give you the exact answer for how long can you live on dialysis, that also means for people with stage 4 Kidney Failure you may have a chance to live like a normal person. So just keep positive attitude and fight with it, you will find the highlight in your life.
If you want to know more inforamtions about dialysis or kidney Failure, you can send email or leave messages to us, we are here waiting to help you. Our email: email@example.com
- Tag: Dialysis Kidney Failure Kidney Failure Prognosis Kidney Failure life expectancy
- Pre: Stage 5 Kidney Failure Life Expectancy
- Next: How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with High Creatinine Level
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patients Live if They Stop Dialysis
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with Creatinine 4.7
- How Long Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 574 Live without Dialysis
- What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 10
- What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis