How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with High Creatinine Level2015-02-26 18:04
How long can Kidney Failure patient live with high creatinine level ? Actually, many people are concerned with this question. As we all know high creatinine level is just one of the symptoms of kidney disease, so when taking about the life expectancy we should pay special attention to the disease condition, that is which stage are the patients now in.
Usually, for people who are in the early stage of kidney disease, there is no need to worry about the life span, the key point for them is to find a systematic treatment and take it right now. That is because in the early stage the kidney is damaged mildly or moderately, so as long as you have not fall into stage 4, you still have a chance to reverse your disease, thus to avoid dialysis and transplant.
For people with advanced kidney disease, they will take dialysis or kidney transplant to prolong their life to 5-10 years or even longer, if they do not take any actions, there are only few months or one years left.
Actually, for people with kidney failure, there is another ways can help them live longer, no matter they are in early stage or advanced stage, that is the Chinese Medicine. It is different from the Western treatment, it can relieve the symptoms like high creatinine level by improving kidney function. Here i mentioned is not a single therapy, it is a series of therapy. With the help of these therapies, people can have a quality and longer life.
So for people with kidney failure and high creatinine level, no one can tell them how long can they live exactly, there are many factors will affect it, especially the treatment they take. If you have other questions or need any help in treating kidney disease, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Kidney Failure Prognosis Kidney Failure with high creatinine level
- Pre: Stage 4 Kidney Failure Life Expectancy with Dialysis
- Next: What is the Life Span for Patient with Stage 4 Chronic Kidney Disease
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patients Live if They Stop Dialysis
- How Long Can Kidney Failure Patient Live with Creatinine 4.7
- How Long Kidney Disease Patient with Creatinine 574 Live without Dialysis
- What is the Life Expectancy for Kidney Failure Patient with GFR of 10
- What Is the Recovery Chance of Stage 4 Kidney Disease
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis