How to Cleanse Blood of Toxins from Kidney Failure
How to cleanse blood of toxins from kidney failure? It is a very hot topic among kidney failure patients as kidney is the organ that takes charge of purifying blood. When kidneys are injured and fail to function normally, toxins will accumulate in the blood, which may thus cause damages on other internal organs. Kidney is responsible for filtering blood; however for kidney failure patients whose kidneys have failed to do this job, how to cleanse blood of toxins?
For kidney failure patients who have no swelling or who are not asked to limited fluid intake, they need to stay hydrated and this will help to discharge more toxins in the blood and achieve the goal of cleaning blood. However, if there is serious fluid retention, it will be necessary for kidney failure patients to reduce their fluid intake, so as to avoid worsening illness condition. Besides, dehydration is the major cause of kidney damages in many cases, so staying hydrated helps to prevent kidney failure to some extend.
A well-planed diet
A well-planed diet plays an important part for kidney failure patients to cleanse blood. In terms of diet, it is more beneficial for kidney failure patients to adjust protein intake to a proper amount and this is usually based on their specific illness. Also, remember to reduce salt intake and stay far away from foods high in potassium and phosphorus, if lab tests show high levels of potassium and phosphorus. (Leave message to firstname.lastname@example.org to get food lists that are rich in potassium and phosphorus)
Herbs to cleanse blood of toxins from kidney failure
Certain herbs help to promote kidney wellness and cleanse blood of toxins. In medicine, the most commonly used herbs include blueberry fruit, cranberry juice and puncture vine. Many herbs are beneficial for kidney and they works differently. For kidney failure patients, they should talk to a doctor before trying to treat themselves with these herbs, as improper usage of these herbs will cause serious side effects or complications.
Micro-Chinese Medicine to improve kidney function
Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy also can be applied to cleanse blood of toxins from kidney failure. It is a herbal treatment and works by improving kidney function. Kidney is in charge of filtering blood and clearing toxins away from blood. When kidney function is affected, these toxins will build up in blood. Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy has functions of expanding blood vessels, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation and degradation which can help to promote kidney function and strengthen its filtering ability. In this way, wastes produced in the body can be removed timely and kidney failure patients can receive treatment effects of cleansing blood of toxins.
- Tag: Kidney Failure Treatment
- Previous：Is Chronic Kidney Failure Reversible
- Next：How to Restore Kidney Function When Only 15% Left
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Home Remedy for Lowering High Creatinine Level in Kidney Failure
- Kidney Failure with 26% of Clearance Want to Try the Chinese Medicine
- How to Prevent High Uric Acid Induce Kidney Failure
- Once You are Diagnosed with Stage 3 Kidney Failure Can It just Go Away
- Can Chinese Herb Medicine Help Stage 5 Kidney Failure with High Blood Pressure
- Can Stage 2 of Kidney Failure with Anemia be Cured
- Polycystic Kidney Disease with Less Urine
- Can Renal Disease Patient with Swelling Eat Ham Sausage
- What is the Normal Life Expectancy Once Dialysis is Stopped
- Can People with Renal Disease Eat Cheese
- Foods to Eat with Diabetic Nephropathy and High Blood Pressure
- Kidney Failure Diagnosis
- Kidney Failure Causes
- Kidney Failure Symptoms
- Kidney Failure Treatment
- Kidney Failure Diet
- Kidney Failure Prognosis