How to Treat Kidney Failure More Effectively2015-07-09 15:44
How to treat kidney failure more effectively ? To be frankly, only depend one or two kinds of treatment cannot control kidney failure in a short time, so the more effective way is to combine those different treatments together to treat this disease.
1. Detoxification. we adopt treatments like Medicated bath. This therapy works on ingredients exchange through skin. Toxins (creatinine) get discharged out and medical ingredients get into blood capillaries through skin. In general, creatinine can reduce around 30% with medicated bath. Other therapies include Medicated enema, which is also a detoxification therapy, using colon as exchanging places of ingredients. These methods focus on cleaning internal body and the blood.
2. Blood circulation promotion. Acupuncture and moxibustion on specific acupoints and channels works on adjusting whole body blood circulation to replenish specific organ. There will also be medicated feet bath which stimulates acupoints on feet. In TCM theory, all organs have corresponding acupoints in feet. Acupoints and channels stimulation works on smoothing the circulation of Qi and blood.
3. Oral taken herbal medicine is limited to 30ml to 60ml per day, aiming at adjusting appetite and replenishing nutrients. It is a replenishment.
4. The treatment of Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is the basic one that is applied externally on lower back shenshu acupoints. This is a treatment works for repairing kidney damage, and degrading out these deposited immune complexes and excessive fibrosis in interstitial area. In addition, this therapy takes effect directly on kidneys, so the dilating of efferent artery will remarkably alleviating this high-perfusion and high-pressure state within glomerulus.
5. During a thorough adjustment, inflammatory factors in blood are cleaned out, overall toxin level are declined, so stem cells transfusion will be conducted to further repair kidney damage.
But you know, different patient has different condition, so they should get different treatment plan. If you want to know more information about those treatments or need any help in treating kidney failure, you can leave message to us, we will try our best to help you.
- Pre: Kidney Failure Patient Started Dialysis for a While Can I Get Rid of It
- Next: Kidney Failure with 38% Kidney Function is It Reversible