Can Medicated Bath Repair My Kidneys If Creatinine is 92014-06-02 02:55
As an external application of Chinese herb medicine, Medicated Bath has long been used to treat various ailments including kidney disease. In this article, let’s talk about the question, “Can Medicated Bath repair my kidneys if creatinine is 9?” For personalized advice, consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
How can Medicated Bath work to treat kidney disease?
1. The ingredients of herbs can be absorbed through skin, so the therapy can work to regulate the body tissues and enhance the immunity of the body;
2. Herbal medicine can work to expand the blood vessels and improve the blood circulation. Effective medicine can arrive at renal lesion directly and rapidly;
3. The remedy enables patients to have much sweat in order to eliminate toxins and wastes out of the body.
Can Medicate Bath repair the kidneys if creatinine is 9?
A person with creatinine 9 has developed into end-stage renal disease with loss of most kidney function. At this advanced stage, only getting the bath therapy can help lower high creatinine level but it fails to repair the damaged kidneys.
While taking the therapy, patients should take other effective treatment to prevent further deterioration of renal function and repair the impaired kidneys. Natural option called Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy is a good example. As a holistic approach, Osmotherapy can not only help eliminate the symptoms but also repair the damaged renal inherent cells and improve the kidney capacity. When kidneys work better and better, high creatinine will be brought down naturally and dialysis or transplant can be avoided.
If you are interested to learn more detailed introduction about featured treatments in Shijiazhuang Hetaiheng Hospital, please check Here. Hope it really helps for your better understanding. Anything unclear? Feel free to let us know. Take care please!
- Pre: Can Frequent Urinary Tract Infection Aggravate Renal Failure?
- Next: Kidneys Function at 17% in Kidney Failure How to Avoid Transplant