Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened2014-06-15 06:51
If Nephrotic Syndrome patient goes on dialysis, is lifespan shortened? In this article, let’s talk about this question and find the answer here. Prefer to talking directly? Consult our online doctor for free and professional help.
When Nephrotic Syndrome patient does on dialysis, is lifespan shortened? We are afraid that the answer is “YES”. The average life span for people who are undergoing this therapy is around 3-5 years. Certainly, the prognosis varies from case to case, as it depends on many factors including patient’s age, medical history, co-existing health issue, overall health condition, etc.
In case you would like to know your life expectancy on dialysis therapy, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed illness information. Our kidney experts will make a comprehensive analysis and reply you with the precise answer.
Another question, is there any alternative to dialysis to help Nephrotic Syndrome patient live a prolonged life span?
Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic treatment which combines advanced blood purification techniques with traditional Chinese medicine remedies (such as enema, cycle therapy, hot compress therapy, moxibustion, full bath therapy, foot bath and so on). Based on an accurate diagnosis of patient’s condition, one or more of the remedies will be chosen to form holistic treatment which can take effect to preserve and promote the residual renal function.
To what extent can you disease be improved with the help of Blood Pollution Therapy? Feel free to contact us to get free evaluation from our kidney doctor. Still have anything unclear? Please leave your doubt in the following message board. Take care!
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis Nephrotic Syndrome on dialysis
- Pre: 19% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis without Treatment
- Next: Life Expectancy of 15% Kidney Function with Nephrotic Syndrome
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome How Long to Live
- How Long after Stopping Dialysis Do You Die in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Life Expectancy of 15% Kidney Function with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened
- 19% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis without Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis