Kidneys are Functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome How Long to Live2014-07-22 07:05
If kidneys are functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome, how long can patient live? Still looking for an answer to this question? You can check this text to learn more useful information. For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor for free and professional help.
When kidneys are functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome, patient has progressed to end-stage renal disease (ESRD) with loss of most renal function. This is a quite dangerous condition. Without effective treatment, the disease will be life-threatening.
While, how long to live if kidneys are functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome?
Actually, there is not an exact answer to this question. The life expectancy will vary from case to case. The decisive factors are patient’s age, medical history, opted treatment, complications, and general health situation. If you would like to get an individualized answer? Please Email us at email@example.com with your detailed disease information. Our kidney experts will analyze it and reply you soon.
To date, there is still not yet a cure for this kidney disorder. But effective treatment is available to stop the disease’s continual aggravation and greatly extend patient’s life span. The latest Blood Pollution Therapy is just such kind of option for your consideration.
Blood Pollution Therapy is a systematic treatment which combines advanced blood purification methods with traditional Chinese medicine therapies. Specific treatment plan is made on the basis of an accurate diagnosis of each person’s detailed illness condition. Under this therapy, the disease will not aggravate further and fatal complete renal failure can be avoided.
If you still have anything unclear or want to learn more about Chinese medicine treatments, please leave a message in the following section. We will reply you promptly!
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis Nephrotic Syndrome and kidney function 7%
- Pre: How Long after Stopping Dialysis Do You Die in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome How Long to Live
- How Long after Stopping Dialysis Do You Die in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Life Expectancy of 15% Kidney Function with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened
- 19% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis without Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis