19% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis without Treatment2014-05-05 08:12
What is the prognosis of 19% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome without treatment? Here, let’s talk about this issue together and find the corresponding answer. Want to get personalized advice? Chat with our online doctor now for free help.
How serious is 19% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome?
With severe loss of renal function, patient with this kidney disorder has progressed to stage 4 kidney disease. As renal function declines, patient may present severe symptoms including fatigue, protein in urine, swelling, high blood pressure, poor appetite, etc. This is a critical time to get effective treatment to stop the disease’s further aggravation.
What is the prognosis of 19% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome without treatment?
Left untreated, kidney capacity will deteriorate gradually and patient will develop into end-stage renal disease in the near future. With high levels of toxins and wastes accumulating within the body, patient will develop severe complications and may die within several days or weeks.
If you want to get a personalized analysis about your outlook, you can Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed disease information such as your age, medicine history, symptoms or complications, general health condition and so on. Our kidney experts team will analyze it and reply you soon with the answer. Hope it really helps for your better understanding of your disease.
In case you still have anything unclear about managing your situation with 19% kidney function in Nephrotic Syndrome, please feel free to leave your doubt in the following message board. You will definitely get prompt reply within 24 hours. Thanks for your time. Take care please and best wishes!
- Tag: Nephrotis Syndrome Prognosis Nephrotis Syndrome and 19% kidney function
- Pre: The Prognosis of Nephritis Syndrome
- Next: Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome How Long to Live
- How Long after Stopping Dialysis Do You Die in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Life Expectancy of 15% Kidney Function with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened
- 19% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis without Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis