Life Expectancy of 15% Kidney Function with Nephrotic Syndrome2014-06-21 07:04
If you are wondering about life expectancy of 15% kidney function with Nephrotic Syndrome, you can check this article to learn more useful information. For personalized advice, chat with our online doctor now for free and professional help.
Diagnosis of 15% kidney function with Nephrotic Syndrome indicates that the patient has developed into stage 4 renal disease with severe decrease of kidney capacity. As renal function declines, patient will present serious symptoms such as protein in urine, swelling or edema, high blood pressure, fatigue, itchy skin, etc. Left untreated, end-stage renal disease will be the result and patient’s life length will be greatly affected.
While, what is life expectancy of 15% kidney function with Nephrotic Syndrome? In fact, there is not an exact figure regarding this issue. It depends on many factors including patient’s age, medical history, adopted treatment, and general health condition.
If you are interested to get a personalized answer, please Email us at email@example.com with your test reports or detailed disease information. After making a comprehensive analysis, our kidney doctor will reply you with an individualized answer.
One thing to note is that a person who has been diagnosed of 15% kidney function with Nephrotic Syndrome can still live a significantly extended life expectancy as long as he can take systematic treatment to prevent further decrease of renal function, repair the impaired kidney inherent cells and tissues, and greatly promote the kidney capacity. In this way, the disease will not deteriorate in the future.
If you are interested to know the best treatment for your specific case, please feel free to Contact Us and get helpful suggestions from our hospital experts team. It’s our pleasure to share free help for your better recovery!
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis Nephrotic Syndrome and 15% kidney function
- Pre: Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened
- Next: How Long after Stopping Dialysis Do You Die in Nephrotic Syndrome
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Kidneys are Functioning at 7% in Nephrotic Syndrome How Long to Live
- How Long after Stopping Dialysis Do You Die in Nephrotic Syndrome
- Life Expectancy of 15% Kidney Function with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Goes on Dialysis Is Lifespan Shortened
- 19% Kidney Function in Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis without Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis