Treatment of Nephrotic Syndrome: Should I Increase the Does of Lasix by Myself2014-11-10 14:09
If lasix can not work sufficient should i increase the dose ? Usually, after people got Nephrotic Syndrome, doctor always prescribe Lasix to treat fluid retention (edema). But some times it doesn't appear to be sufficient. So for this case, should patient take a larger dose ?
Lasix (furosemide) is a loop diuretic (water pill) that prevents your body from absorbing too much salt, allowing the salt to instead be passed in your urine. It is used to treat fluid retention (edema) in people with congestive heart failure, liver disease, or a kidney disorder such as nephrotic syndrome. This medication is also used to treat high blood pressure (hypertension). But if you are unable to urinate, you should avoid to use it. In addition, you should not take more of this medication than is recommend. That is because high does of Lasix may cause irreversible hearing loss. If the does of Lasix can not work sufficient, you can tell your doctor and he/she may adjust the does according to necessary.
In one word, you should consult your doctor before use it, and communicate with your doctor during the treatment, do not increase or decrease the doses by yourself.
But as a Nephrotic Syndrome patient, if you want to cure your disease, just depend on one or two kinds of medicine is not enough, they just can relieve some symptoms of this disease. The best way to solve the kidney disease problem is to find a effective therapy.
The Top Seven Treatments of Shijiazhuang Kidney Disease Hospital have remarkable effect in curing kidney disease, including Nephrotic Syndrome, they can help you to solve the kidney problem from underlying causes. If you want to know more details about them, you can contact our online doctor or send email to us, we will try our best to help you. Our email: email@example.com
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Kidney Disease Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Nephrotic Syndrome
- Pre: 650 Creatinine in Nephrotic Syndrome Cure the Disease without Dialysis
- Next: How to Prevent Nephrotic Syndrome from Frequent Relapse
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis