Is there Any Danger If NS Patient with Creatinine 7.8 Do Not Take Dialysis2016-04-19 17:29
In general, for patient with creatinine 7.8 they will be recommended to take dialysis so that their disease can get relieved in some degree. However, due to the side effects of dialysis and the huge cost, parts of the patient do not want to take it. Then, is there any danger if Nephrotic Syndrome patient with creatinine 7.8 do not take dialysis?
To be frankly, if the patient do not take dialysis before finding other alternative treatments, their life will be in great danger.
Patient with 7.8 creatinine in NS has developed into end-stage renal disease with loss of most kidney function. At this point, the kidneys are unable to function adequately to maintain alive. As toxins and wastes accumulate within the body, patient will experience severe symptoms or complications like nausea, vomiting, poor appetite, difficulty breathing, etc. Untreated or not effectively controlled, the condition will be life-threatening.
Is there any alternative to dialysis for Nephrotic Syndrome with creatinine 7.8?
To date, alternative option has been developed to treat this kidney disorder, which is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. In nowadays, this remedy is getting more and more popular among kidney patients due to its remarkable curative effects for renal failure.
As a systematic treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy not only can lower high creatinine level but also can protect and improve the residual renal function. In this way, the patient can get a chance to avoid dialysis.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to treat Nephrotic Syndrome without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click https://www.facebook.com/SJZhospital , you can find the hope of life.
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Creatinine 7.8 Nephrotic Syndrome No Dialysis
- Pre: What Treatments Can Release Swelling for Patients with Nephrotic Syndrome
- Next: Is It Possible to Reverse Nephrotic Syndrome with Creatinine 4.8 by Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis