Nephrotic Syndrome with Creatinine 6.7: Don’t Want to Take Dialysis2016-08-21 17:29
I am a Nephrotic Syndrome patient and my creatinine level is 6.7, the doctor recommend dialysis to me but i don’t want to take it. Then, what should i do?
In general, for patient with creatinine 6.7 they will be recommended to take dialysis so that their disease can get relieved in some degree. However, due to the side effects of dialysis and the huge cost, parts of the patient do not want to take it.
To be frankly, if the patient do not take dialysis, their life will be in great danger. However, if they can find some alternative treatment, you can live a quality life even without dialysis.
Is there any alternative to dialysis for Nephrotic Syndrome with creatinine 6.7?
To date, alternative option has been developed to treat this kidney disorder, which is known as Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy. In nowadays, this remedy is getting more and more popular among kidney patients due to its remarkable curative effects for renal failure.
As a systematic treatment, Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy not only can lower high creatinine level but also can protect and improve the residual renal function. In this way, the patient can get a chance to avoid dialysis.
If you want to know more details about Micro-Chinese Medicine Osmotherapy or want to treat Nephrotic Syndrome without dialysis, you can send email to us or leave message below, we will try our best to help you.
Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What you also want to know:
How can I get this treatment ?
How can I get this treatment in my counties ?
How much is this treatment ?
What is the duration if I receive this treatment in your hospital ?
How can I go to your hospital ?
- Tag: Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment Nephrotic Syndrome Creatinine 6.7
- Pre: Is there Any Alternative to Dialysis for Nephrotic Syndrome Patient
- Next: Nephrotic Syndrome Patient Should Not Take Dialysis
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diagnosis
- Nephrotic Syndrome Causes
- Nephrotic Syndrome Symptoms
- Nephrotic Syndrome Treatment
- Nephrotic Syndrome Diet
- Nephrotic Syndrome Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis