Fruit Juice are Good for Patient with ESRD and Polystic Kidney Disease2014-10-04 11:11
As we all know diet plays an important role in our daily life, if patients can have a fit diet that will be helpful for their health. Fresh vegetables and fruits are the best choice, but can patient choose fruit juice as one part of their diet ? The answer is yes. The natural fruit juice can be a good source of nutrition. For it has good taste and are easy to swallow so it is popular among patients. But everything has two side, if you drink too much juice that also will damage your kidney and make your disease worse.
Polystic Kidney Disease is a kind of genetic disease, if one of the patients has this disease, then their children will have half of the chance to get it. It is not easy to cure, most patients can live with it but can not get rid of it. So for parents if you want to control your baby’s disease, you should pay attention to every aspect of he/she.
Children with Polystic Kidney Disease and stage 5 CKD should drink enough water in their daily life, 4000ml if possible. If your child want to drink juice, lemon juice is the best choice. But that not mean they can not drink other juice, the only thing you need to do is control the volume of juice.
If you need any help in curing ESRD or Polycystic Kidney Disease, you can chat with our online doctor, they can provide you some good advices for free. Or you can leave a message to us, we will reply you as soon as possible.
- Tag: ESRD PKD Diet Polystic Kidney Disease Fruit Juice are Good for Patient with ESRD
- Pre: Healthy Benefits of Vinegar in Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Next: None
Have a question regarding kidney disease? Get an answer from Medical Professional now!
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diagnosis
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Causes
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Symptoms
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Treatment
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Diet
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Prognosis
- How to Reduce Protein in Urine with Hypertensive Nephropathy
- Can Chronic Kidney Disease Patients Avoid Dialysis
- How to Treat FSGS with Itching Skin and 13% Renal Function
- Can PKD with Back Pain be Treated
- Is There Any Natural Treatment to Manage Creatinine 4.5 with CKD
- Can Kidney Failure Patients be Treated Without Dialysis